Features & Benefits
- Fluid Fittings are offered as equivalent of the Beam Seal MS hex fittings tube end.
- Fluid Fittings are designed to fit standard "B" nuts that are easily tightened or removed with only one wrench. The fitting assembly can be easily removed from the boss for system maintenance or repair with simple tooling.
- The primary seal is metal to metal. A standard elastromeric O-ring, supplied by the user, provides a secondary seal.
- Shur-Lok Fluid Fittings require no lockwires to prevent rotation under load. The serrated lockring prevents the fitting assembly from rotation under vibration.
- Fluid Fittings are lighter weight. The port side threaded end is smaller to allow the design of a smaller boss diameter.
- Lower stand-off from the boss and smaller profile promotes the design of compact fluid systems.
- Manufactured from strong lightweight titanium, fluid fittings offer the high strength necessary to withstand extreme operating pressures.
- The seating torque during installation provides dynamic tension that prevents leaks at extreme operating conditions, from -65°F to 275°F (-48°C to 135°C) and up to 24,000 psi (165.5 Mpa) burst pressure.
When operating conditions demand deviation from standard sealing configurations, pressures, or temperatures, Shur-Lok will design and fabricate special Fluid Fittings to meet the requirements of these special applications.
|Fluid Fittings Documents||PDF File|
|Fluid Fittings Catalog|
|Fluid Fittings Shipping Caps|
Port preparation, installation & removal instructions of adapter. Shur-Lok Part Numbers SLAS1986, SLAS4099, SLAS1985, SLAS5368
Port preparation, installation & removal instructions of adapter reducer. Shur-Lok Part Numbers SLAS4383, SLF2002, SLF3004
Port preparation, installation & removal instructions of adapter. Shur-Lok Part Number SLAS4200
Port preparation, installation & removal instructions of plug. Shur-Lok Part Number SLAS4200
Port preparation, installation & removal instructions of fluid boss insert. Shur-Lok Part Number SLAS3078
Port preparation, installation & removal instructions of metric adapter reducer. Shur-Lok Part Number SLMA2119
|Fluid Coupling||TSB 0003|
View our technical sales bulletins, quality certificates, catalogs, and manuals.